Onyx gives strength. Tenderly created with the vision of being a home which strengthens, Onyx serves to help you focus and bring out the best in you.
Large floor plates, high ceilings and pockets of greenery at each turn create a glorious environment in which to love, laugh and learn.
Come home. Step in. Leave the world outside. Get recharged.
Then, go forth, and Be!
- District 14
- 4 Level Corner Terrace
- 6 En-Suite Bedrooms
- Lift: Yes
- Pool: Yes
- Land Size (est): 3,153 sq ft
- Built-up (est): 8,000 sq ft
- Tenure: Freehold
Designed in collaboration with the master craftsmen of Mark 12 Architects
Thoughtfully developed to ensure focus on biophilic design
Refreshing open concept Living and Dining area with double volume ceiling overlooking the pool
Access to nature from every room via Balconies and Courtyards
Multiple Business Centres to cater to your WFH lifestyle
Super spacious 1,613 sqft Master Suite with space for a Walk in Wardrobe and private Study
Designer finishes with a touch of class
- 8 minute walk to Kembangan MRT
- Short drive to Bedok North MRT, Bedok MRT, Siglap MRT
- Island wide accessibility via Changi Road
- Within 1 km:
- Opera Estate Primary School
- St. Stephen’s School
- Within 2 km:
- CHIJ (Katong) Primary
- Damai Primary School
- Fengshan Primary School
- Haig Girls' School
- Maha Bodhi School
- Ngee Ann Primary School
- Tao Nan School
- Telok Kurau Primary School
- Yu Neng Primary School
Shopping Malls & Amenities
- Joo Chiat Complex, i12 Katong, Katong V, KINEX and more
- Walk to supermarkets
- Ample F&B options within walking distance
- Surrounded by nature: Bedok Reservoir Park and East Coast Park
Experience & Be Part of East Coast
- The East is as diverse as it is unique. Enjoy the unique charm of the East Coast.
- Fresh air, Happy people, Lifestyle location... they say that once you have experienced living in the East, no where else will do!
Request for Brochure & Floor Plans
While every reasonable care has been taken in preparing the marketing materials, the developer and its agents cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies or omissions. All statements, information and specifications are believed to be correct at the time of print but may be subject to changes and are not to be regarded as statements or representations of fact and shall not form part of any offer or contract nor constitute any warranty by us. All plans are subjected to any amendments approved by the relevant authority. Art renderings and illustrations are artist’s impressions only and cannot be regarded as representations of fact. All areas are approximate measurements only and are subject to final survey