Have you ever stood in the embrace of a great oak tree? She stretches her branches far and beyond – some grow powerfully high and people come from afar to marvel with awe, feeling recharged and inspired; some grow humbly low and children run to her with unbridled joy, they climb and stay to play.
The great oak stands strong and stable through the test of time; Generations enjoy the gifts she brings.
OAK Will Be – there for you, solidly present and ever true.
OAK of The Great Trees Collection A limited collection of family-first homes, designed by listening to the wisdom of nature.
A Development managed by Brand New Land
- District 10
- 3 Level Semi-Detached
- 5 En-suite Bedrooms
- Swimming Pool
- Land Size: Est 3,140 sq ft
- Built-up: Est 6,100 sq ft
- Tenure: Freehold
A humble tribute to an era of understated grandeur and sophistication
Large, open floor plates framed by generously-sized windows
Provisions for beautifully landscaped gardens on every level
A private and exclusive master bedroom with a commanding presence and view
- Short drive to Sixth Avenue MRT, Botanic Gardens MRT, Holland Village MRT, Buona Vista MRT
- Island wide accessibility via Bukit Timah Road
- Within 1 km:
- Methodist Girls' School (Primary)
- Within 2 km:
- Henry Park Primary School
- Nanyang Primary School
- Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary School
- Raffles Girls' Primary School
Shopping Malls & Amenities
- Holland Village, Bukit Timah Plaza, The Clementi Mall, Jelita Shopping Centre, Beauty World Centre
- Walk to supermarkets
- Ample F&B options within walking distance
- Surrounded by nature: Eden Park and Green Corridor at your doorstep
Experience & Be Part of Eden Park
- The name of this landed enclave says it all. Surrounded by the Good Class Areas of Brizay Park and Garlick Avenue, there is a special air of undeniable charm. Not many people live here. Greenery and wide, open roads greet you each time you come home.
Request for Brochure & Floor Plans
While every reasonable care has been taken in preparing the marketing materials, the developer and its agents cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies or omissions. All statements, information and specifications are believed to be correct at the time of print but may be subject to changes and are not to be regarded as statements or representations of fact and shall not form part of any offer or contract nor constitute any warranty by us. All plans are subjected to any amendments approved by the relevant authority. Art renderings and illustrations are artist’s impressions only and cannot be regarded as representations of fact. All areas are approximate measurements only and are subject to final survey