Meet BIJOU POP
Yes, Elegant and Refined, but oh?
A surprising dash of fun, a pop of colour and a sparkle of shine…!
BIJOU POP is inspired by the vintage glamour of warm copper and brushed gold, paired with muted, soft white and grey palettes, re-imagined in the playful flow of a sunset sky reflected on golden waters.
They are precious yet approachable;
Boldly refreshing yet undeniably charming…
They are dancing so happily to a different beat… look at them go!
Stop. Stare. Join in the dance and let’s have fun!
This home is spoken for! Explore other special homes in our Property Portfolio.
- District 19
- North-East Facing
- 5-Level Terrace
- 5 En-Suite Bedrooms
- Land Size (est): 1,278 sq ft
- Built-up (est): 4,155 sq ft
- Tenure: Freehold
Designed in collaboration with Award-winning architect CIAP Architects
Stylish and inviting Reception Area
Elevated and open concept Living and Dining Area which spills out onto a generous al-fresco terrace.
Extendable Kitchen Area
Easily convertible Business Centre and/or Wellness Zone
Super spacious Master Suite
Bold designer finishes with a touch of class and pizzazz
- Walk to Bartley MRT
- Short drive to Serangoon MRT, Tai Seng MRT
- Island wide accessibility via Upper Paya Lebar Road
- Within 1 km:
- Maris Stella High School
- Paya Lebar Methodist Girls' School (Primary)
- Within 2 km:
- Canossa Catholic Primary School
- Cedar Primary School
- Xinghua Primary School
- Yangzheng Primary School
- Zhonghua Primary School
Shopping Malls & Amenities
- NEX, Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre, BreadTalk IHQ Mall
- Ample F&B options within walking distance
- Walk to supermarkets
- Walk to Bidadari Park
Experience & Be Part of Bartley
- Centrally located and easily accessible, close enough to town, minus the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Bartley's low-density environment creates a peaceful and quiet neighbourhood, which is at the same time extremely well connected to anywhere on the island via public and road networks.
- Boasting well-sought after school, shopping malls within walking distance and some of the best local food in town, Bartley promises the best of all worlds!